.... English Immersion .. Inglés Intensivo ....
Ideal for return students that have previous LIT/CIT certification. Combines volunteering in children’s camps with a unique entrepreneurship course, where participants build self-confidence, embrace challenges and are in contact with local businesses and people.
Weeks 1 and 2: Volunteering
- No English classes
- Work in a fun, dynamic setting at an Ottawa recreational centre
- Work with other Canadian participants
- Put your learned skills to use, and collaborate with group leaders
- Work in different recreational/sports camps, with children aged 4:00 to 12:00
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 4:00
- Receive a volunteer certificate
- Learn about community and make a difference in a child’s life!
Weeks 3 and 4: Entrepreneurship Camp
- No English classes
- Workshops take place in different spaces around the city (museums, parks, studios)
- Participants are mentored and inspired to think “outside the box” and focus on developing and putting into action new ideas.
- Topics are presented in a fun and dynamic way through informal chats with Canadian guest speakers from different areas of expertise and of all ages
- Daily participative activities and visits to companies and organizations
- A creative day in nature – a visit to a local artist’s studio, with fun activities
- Supervision, daily mentoring and feedback is given to all participants by leaders who assure their adaptation
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 4:00 pm
- Optional trip to Niagara Falls/Canada´s Wonderland
- Accommodation: Home stay family chosen by us. One student per family
- Travel Dates: July 3rd – July 31st, 2017 with chaperone
“It has been a magnificent experience! I loved everything!”
Maecenas vehicula tortor!
“Etiam tristique posuere sapien at mattis. Praesent feugiat pulvinar justo id varius. Fusce nisl elit, dictum eget condimentum eu, elementum sed ante. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus.”
Sed maximus vel velit ac rutrum.
“Fusce nisl elit, dictum eget condimentum eu, elementum sed ante. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia. Pellentesque vel mattis turpis.”